Yep, its a community about stuff that breaks.
It all began as an idea for a web page that I could make when I had alot of stuff that has been breaking simultaneously that needed fixing.
To start with, heres the most prudent broken things I have that need fixing:
- My drivers side car door. The panel is falling off and the window is not on its gears. The window keeps falling down. Im gonna bolt it in place for the winter and fix it later.
- My room is a wreck
- My computer is a slow peice of shit and needs formatting
- My laptops wireless solder job I did on it didnt work good and now i hurt the contacts for the hard drive -- so the hard drive works as long as only 1/2 of the contact points for the IDE cable is on it
- My cellphone broke when I put it in water; fixed now
- My printers USB port doesnt work, so my printer in turn is not usable right now
- I lost all my mechanical pencils for school
- The speakers in my car suck ass and one is missing so I can get to my broken ass window
- There is a hole in my wall which is ajacent to the laundry room that needs patching
- 2 of my lights on the ceiling are burned out and need replacing
- Comcast's web only goes half the speed it should for me
- My wireless access point likes to die and reboot for no reason - but that hasn't happend to me for a few days now
- The zipper on my wallet is broken
- Keyless entry device needs new batteries
- The latch to the battery compartment on my camera is sorta halfway broken
- The codecs installed on my computer hate eachother
- One of my cats pees on the floor whenever it gets loose from the laundry room
- The lagsana I made last night didnt taste very good -- too much sauce I think
- My GPSr from NcGeek or Sci or one of them PLA dudes doesnt work for some reason anymore
- Edonkey keeps banning my IP because my cheating ass doesnt share content, and the addbar crack for edonkey 0.52 stopped working
- I lost my stack of blank DVD-r's and my stack of CD-R's :(
- My room smells a little more than it should latley - it needs a steam cleaning
- Some contacts dont show up when they are online in trillian when they should because trillian sucks
- A wheel on my car has a nail in it and is slowly deflating
As much as I can think of for now...